The weather here in California is about to heat up big-time, and what better way to cope than by making some refreshing, sweet treats? There’s something here to satisfy everyone’s cravings, and you’ll sure to be returning to these recipes for summers to come. Find your favorite!
For the coffee lovers….
1. Iced Cappuccino Crème
You will need:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL Suisse Mocha (or other flavored instant coffee)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add the dry pudding mix and flavored instant coffee. Beat with wire whisk for 2 min.
- Add whipped topping; stir until well blended. Cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm and enjoy this creamy treat! Store leftovers in freezer.
- Serve with Pirouline rolled wafers – they can be found in the dollar section at Target and make for a cute presentation. 🙂
Nuts about peanut butter?
2. Peanut Butter Cup Pie
You will need:
- 1 OREO pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/4 cup cold milk
- 2 pkg. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 pkg. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (optional)
- Beat peanut butter and milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Add dry pudding mixes; beat 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
- Cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Cut and arrange Reese’s peanut butter cups onto pie if desired.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Pretty presentations… When ready to serve, microwave 1 tbsp. peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Melt 1/2 oz. Baker’s Semi- Sweet chocolate as directed. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over pie.
- Substitute whipped topping mixture with chocolate mixture as shown in photo above. → Using 1-1/2 cup COOL WHIP and 3 oz. chocolate, microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring after each minute. Cool completely, spread over pudding layer.
3. Lemon-Blueberry Parfaits
You will need:
2 pkg. JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/14 cup cold milk
14 lemon cookies, coarsely crushed
1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds (optional)
2 cups blueberries
1/2 cup COOL Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk for 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon filling into 6-8 dessert dishes or cups; Layer pudding mixture, cookie crumbs and almonds, blueberries, and additional whipped topping if desired.
- Substitute granola for the almonds & cookies as a healthier option!
- Substitute raspberries or strawberries in place of blueberries. Use whatever fruit you have on hand. 🙂
Find more easy, fun recipes at http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/main.aspx